Friday, November 11, 2011

The man with the heart of gold


Some time ago, I ran into a man who claimed to have made his 1st million as a teenager. Believe me I was as shocked as you are now because he was not putting on expensive clothes and jewellery but simply wearing jeans and T-shirt. Just to satisfy my curiosity, I did a little investigation on this fellow and you cannot imagine what I found out. Although he was in his late 20’s, the money he generated from innovative business ideas was running into figures my calculator could not accommodate.
As a man in search for a vision, I went further to compare him with his age mates who had noting and found out that he had something that others did not have. He had the desire to succeed, he had the zeal to succeed and finally he was willing to take risk.
Do you have an idea, vision or concept you wish to bring to life? And you are scared of taking the risk of bearing the loss? If your answer is yes, then this article was written for you. Having a dream is not enough to make you succeed, because “a dream is just a dream until the dreamer gives it life.” Imagine if the founders of facebook.com did not take the risk of establishing that website, I guess you and half a billion people registered on facebook.com won’t enjoy what you are enjoying now.
It’s always wise to access the risk involved but the fear should never stop you from starting something because not trying is worst than losing. Finally if you wish to make it in life, always remember that “it takes a man with the heart of gold to earn gold.”

2 comments:

nek2real said...

I think i like this article

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article! It's the little changes that produce the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!
Stop by my weblog - opportunities let s make lots of money

u ar welcome

welcome to my blog.This blog was design to siut u so feel free to add ur comments so that i can know my readers in person thanks.